Wednesday, September 17, 2014

cambridge ...

As calendar season came around again I realized I hadn't shot much of Cambridge this year. I mean for the record it's not like I don't have you know hundreds of other Cambridge pictures but I wanted a little new work in the 2015 calendar. So anyways I took a couple of trips into Cambridge last week, & now I'm super excited for winter (& maybe snow pictures in Cambridge. So this weeks sisterhood stories post features some new pretties from one of my very favorite places! & don't forget to head on round the circle for more pretties & inspiration starting with Kay









ps. In case you were wondering here is the calendar cover & the you can find it on etsy!


5 comments:

  1. Ha! I'm about to post a Cambridge post too!! I love the cover of your calendar - so pretty, as all your work is xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh! You make me want to visit Cambridge so much! I would feel right at home there! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pinned a few of your images to my travel board plus your calendar. I think it would make a wonderful gift for someone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Cambridge photos, its definitely on my list of places to visit. The calendar is such a great idea and would make a lovely present. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh stunning! And I actually feel warm looking at these, which is fab as it's so cold here!! xx

    ReplyDelete